I am in the process of fixing a leaking toilet and need to replace the closet flange.
There are primary two types sold: one is PVC and the other is metal(PVC with either cast aluminum or aluminun flange). I see that the majority of the products are made entirely of PVC which can break at the place where the bolts are fastened( this happened in my case) and I am pretty certain the metal type should be stronger than the PVC type. Since the prices are almost identifcal, does anyone know what would someone pick PVC type over metal?
What are the pros and cons for each type?
Which type of flange should I pick?
Thanks a lot in advance.
What people search:
- home depot toilet flange (15)
- toilet flange repair kit at home depot (6)
- toilet flange repair home depot (6)
- toilet flange home depot (6)
- toilet flange types (3)
- home depot toilet flange repair (3)
- homedepot toilet flange (2)
- WHAT TYPE OF FLANGE SHOULD I USE (2)
- what type toilet flange to use (2)
- toilet flange repair kit home depot (2)